At the core of Trident capital’s philosophy are two important beliefs:
Investment Mandate is the most important initial process
|The structuring and agreement of the investment mandate is paramount in achieving consensus regarding the clients investment objective, risk profile and expectations.|
Liquidity is Binary
|The principles at Trident Capital believe that liquidity is either there or not. There is no gradual liquidity. This is the primary consideration taken on in investment selection.|
Coherent Methodology, comprehensive and objective-specific
We offer capabilities along the entire fixed income risk spectrum and investment universe
- including money market instruments, government and corporate bonds, inflation linked bonds, derivative strategies and guaranteed funds where appropriate.
- from low risk funds requiring little deviation from a defined index or benchmark, to aggressive strategies that enhance returns but always quantifying and minimising risk.
We employ a comprehensive investment methodology to manage, construct and maintain fixed income portfolios
- extensive research and systematic data collation
- investigating all factors that influence interest rates direction, such as economic fundamentals, monetary conditions, valuations, liquidity, technical analysis and international markets
We understand that risk profiles and client needs differ
- portfolios and benchmarks are tailored funds are appropriately risk-positioned